Why Choose Us
We have built many trusting relationships in our community and want to continue to build that trust as well as be part of the backbone of our community.
As a Funeral Home we have a special responsibility to those we serve. One important part of that is to provide information so everyone can make knowledgeable decisions about funeral and cremation services. We believe it is of the utmost importance to provide the highest standards of conduct in all aspects of what we do.
- We dedicate ourselves to you and your family to ensure a personal touch. We pride ourselves on our willingness to go above and beyond expectation.
- We promise to make services available in a wide range of price categories to meet the needs for everyone in our community.
- We make clear to you in writing the charge for every arrangement.
- We pledge to manage prepaid funds responsibly, ensuring that promises are honored and expectations are met, within the letter and spirit of the law.
- We respect all faiths, creeds and customs.
- We maintain qualified and competent staff and superior facilities.
Left to Right
Back row - Assistants Shawn Sullivan and Adam Michelena.
Front row - Office Manager Karri White, Office Manager Edna Young, Owner Director – David S. Harness, Office Manager Lauren Collins, & Assistant Josh Keegan